Don’t we all wish we can do whatever to our hair and it will still look shiny and healthy? All the heat-styling we do in our everyday life, really damages our hair. I keep telling myself I need to give my hair at least a day or two off. But, honestly it doesn’t happen all the time. I want my hair to look perfect every day. So, I try to use these hair masks 2 or 3 times a week. Not only it repairs the hair, it strengths, make it look healthy. You’ll thank me ladies! Just go open your refrigerator and grab these products to make hair masks!
Milk and honey mask: You will need 1 cup whole milk and 1 table spoon honey.
- Mix the milk with the honey in a small bowl.
- Pour some of it in your hands and apply it directly on your hair.
- Leave the mixture until your hair completely absorbs it. After about 15 minutes, rinse it and wash it with very mild shampoo. You will see some amazing results in your hair.
Banana and Avocado mask: If your hair is frizzy like mine, you are going to absolutely love this mask. You will need banana ½ cups, avocado ¼ cup, wheat germ oil 1 tbsp, yogurt 1 tbsp.
- In a blender mix well all the ingredients until it turns smooth.
- Squeeze some Vitamin E capsule contents and mix them well with the smoothie. (Optional).
- Massage the mask on your hair and leave it for about 15 minutes.
- Shampoo your hair as usual after this and this can apply once in a week to get great results.
Strawberry Hair Mask: Greasy hair? No problem! Try strawberry hair mask. All you need is 4 strawberries, ¼ avocado, 1 tablespoon baking soda, 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar.
- In a blender mix strawberries, avocado and baking soda until smooth.
- Add apple cider vinegar and blender (it will foam).
- Put on your hair, starting roots and spread it to the ends.
- Leave on for 10 minutes and then rinse out. Wash hair as usual
Any other hair mask ideas? Please share with me :-).