Did you get your Stardust Palette yet? If not, get it now, before it’s sold out everywhere! The makeup guru Naomi Giannopoulos aka (Vegas Nay) teamed up with Too Faced Cosmetics and launched her new eye shadow palette. It’s available at Ulta for $45.
The Stardust Palette has twelve gorgeous shades. Once you open the box, you’ll find a book inside with two compartments. One one side is the Stardust Palette and on the other side are the Glamour Dust Glitter Pigment, Better Than Sex Mascara, and Shadow Insurance Primer. Also included are six cards featuring in depth guides on creating looks with the palette.
The eye shadows are so pigmented that you don’t even have to use a primer. Here’s a closer look.
- Girl’s Night – Matte deep warm brown
- Selfie – Cream white with slight silver shimmer
- Chandelier – Matte cream
- Golden Nugget – Gold foiled coppery shimmer
- The Strip – Silvered mauve
- Follow Me – Vibrant blue purple with blue sparkle
- Showgirl – Bronzed pearl
- Millennial – Matte warm medium brown
- Pink Pearl – Pearl cool light pink
- Double Tap – Deep red brown with violet sparkle
- Sin City – Matte black
- Jackpot – Brown with gold shimmer
You’re getting a full size palette with 12 different colors, mascara, an eye primer, and loose glitter pigment for only $45! You can’t beat the value of this Star Dust by Vegas Nay palette.