Have you seen the newest eye-shadow palette from Anastasia of Beverly Hills? It is called the Master Palette by Mario and it is collaboration with celebrity makeup artist Mario Dedivanovic. Mario is a celebrity makeup artist whose most well-known clients are the Kardashian’s.
It is packaged in a frill-free cardboard rectangular case with decent-sized mirror and has dual-ended eye brush. The palette cost $45. It features 12 colors ranging from light brown, bronze, brick orange, olive green to midnight blue. They blend beautifully.
- Hollywood: Light gold shimmer
- NYC: Chocolate brown shimmer
- Kim: Tan shimmer
- Muse: Rose gold shimmer
- Marina: Champagne shimmer
- Claudia: Blackened blue shimmer
- Lula: Brown matte
- Isabel: Brick orange matte
- Violeta: Dark brown matte
- 5th Ave: Gold shimmer/metallic
- Bronx: Olive shimmer
- Paris: Gilded brown shimmer
This Palette is a limited edition and available at Sephora, Ulta and on Anastasia.com. Go grab yours now!